Continuous Contractor Development Program (CCD) is a program developed by CIDB to enhance the knowledge and involvement of contractors in the construction industry activities.
PECOLLECTION ENFORCEMENT CCD
The CCD was officially enforced on 1 January 2010 and was announced to the construction industry since 2008. Through the CIDB Circular No. 2/2008, each contractor needs to collect CCD points according to the registration grade at CIDB.
CCD is implemented with the following objectives:
- Encourage contractor to improve knowledge to improve the expertise and professionalism of contractors and the construction industry in general
- Improve the knowledge and competence of contractors in various aspects of construction project management
PARTICIPANTS / TARGET GROUPS
- Contractors registered with CIDB from Grade G1 to G7.
- Owner / Company Director / Company Management.
- Employee paid by EPF by employer only.
CCD POINT BY REGISTRATION GRADE
CCD points need to be collected according to the registration grade and the year you want to renew as follows:
||CCD point are required for Renewal of Registration of Contractors
|G1 & G2
|G3 & G4
|G5 & G6