OFFER EMPLOYER / COMPANY FOLLOWING CIDB MALAYSIA CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRIAL DEVICE PROGRAM
Salam sejahtera tuan/puan majikan/syarikat,
Beginning in 2017, we, the Malaysian Build Academy (Southern Region), a CIDB Malaysia Certified Training & Assessment Center, was appointed by CIDB Malaysia as the Organizer of Construction Industry Apprenticeship Program. The objectives of this program are as follows:
- Organize initiatives under CITP and respond to the Apprenticeship Program under the 11th Malaysia Plan.
- Support national development goals in strategies to enhance knowledge in the field of construction industry skills which will focus on initiatives to enhance the development of high-skilled and high-income human capital.
- Providing an opportunity for apprentices to practice the skills they possess in the real world of work while their skills are sharpened and further polished by the monitoring and guidance of experienced workforce.
- Preparing apprentices with various technical and non-technical skills to improve marketability before starting a more challenging career in the construction industry.
- To help increase the number of skilled workers in the country’s construction industry and directly help reduce the unemployment rate among youths and graduates and reduce suspension to foreign workers.
In short, the program aims to bring together the Malaysian Academy of Building (Southern Region) postgraduate trainees with potential employers / companies and meet the conditions and guidelines set by CIDB, while assisting employers / companies to locate locally employed workers Skilled and competent, and has fulfilled all the requirements set by the government to work in the industry.
Therefore, we will NOT provide any information regarding our postgraduate trainers to any employer / company EXCEPT the employer / company following the CIDB Construction Industry Apprenticeship Program of Malaysia.
Therefore, we are pleased to invite you to participate in the above mentioned program by completing and returning the Employer / Company Participation Application Form to the Malaysia CIDB Construction Industry Apprenthip Program attached by:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Faks to +607-234 5808 (For Attention Pn. Hamidah)
We also welcome you to contact Pn. Hamidah Binti Lamat at +6010-547 9019 if you have any inquiry.
We would like to thank you for your kind attention and opportunity to our postgraduate trainers.
BAHAGIAN LATIHAN KEMAHIRAN
AKADEMI BINAAN MALAYSIA (WILAYAH SELATAN)