Background Of AKADEMI BINAAN MALAYSIA (JOHOR) SDN. BHD.
Akademi Binaan Malaysia (JOHOR) Sdn. Bhd. briefly, AKADEMI BINAAN MALAYSIA was established in March 2000 under the Companies Act 1965 and commenced operations in March 2000 at Lot 2067 Batu 3 Jalan Tampoi, Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim, which is the original site of MWM / TCM fabric weaving factory.
Establishment of AKADEMI BINAAN MALAYSIA (JOHOR) Sdn. Bhd. Is the cooperation of CIDB Malaysia through CIDB Holdings Sdn. Bhd. and the subsidiaries of the State Government of JOHOR Darul Takzim, YPJ Sdn. Bhd. A complex purchased by a total land area of 20 acres by CIDB Malaysia with a building maintenance cost of RM 10 million and fully completed in August 2000. This permanent campus contains complete training infrastructure such as Administration Building, General Assembly, Dormitory, Workshops, Surau, Dining Hall and Sports Facility.
- Generate an efficient and skilled builder
- Achieve international recognition
- Become a sustainable institution
Become an institution of appraisal and leadership of human resources training of the nation’s construction industry.
- To produce more local skilled and semiskilled construction workers to help reduce the dependency on foreign labour
- To provide opportunities for construction workers to enhance their level of skills from time to time.
- To produce a productive workforce, aware in the aspects of safety, quality oriented and efficient to cater to the needs of the ever-progressing construction industry
- To support the construction industry in achieving competitiveness by way of producing skilled workers that are able to handle sophisticated construction technology.
- To develop and pioneer the export of trained professionals to carry out works overseas.
- Provide more organized courses with highly skilled instructors
Scope of Implementation
AKADEMI BINAAN MALAYSIA (JOHOR) Sdn. Bhd. Implement the Quality Management System for the scope ” Management Training and Evaluation of Youth Skills & Personnel for the CIDB Malaysia Accreditation Program as well as Special Program Skills Training for Construction Industry” based on the MS ISO 9001: 2008 standard.
The Management of AKADEMI BINAAN MALAYSIA (JOHOR) Sdn. Bhd. has enacted the Quality Policy, where our Quality Policy is as follows:
“Becoming a High-Tech and High-Tech Skills Training Provider Center For National Construction Industry In line with Industrial Needs, and Customers for Continuous Improvement”.
This policy will be updated from time to time through Quality Observers review to provide an avenue for continuous improvement of the ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System in full compliance with the requirements of the AKADEMI BINAAN MALAYSIA (JOHOR) Sdn. Bhd. To meet and improve the level of customer satisfaction.
This policy will be disseminated to be understood and appreciated through the communication channels available to every citizen of AKADEMI BINAAN MALAYSIA (JOHOR) Sdn. Bhd.