CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME
Starting 2017, we, the Akademi Binaan Malaysia (Southern Region) as the Training & Assessment Centre of CIDB Malaysia, have been appointed by CIDB Malaysia as the Promoter for the CIDB Malaysia Construction Industry Apprenticeship Programme. The programme objectives are:
- To successfully implement the CITP initiatives and to support the Apprenticeship Programme implementation under the 11thMalaysia Plan.
- To support the nation’s development goal inline with the strategy to increase knowledge in the area of construction industry skills, focusing on developing and increasing highly skilled and highly income human resource initiative.
- To give the apprentice the opportunity to practice their skills in real working environment while sharpening and polishing them under the supervision of experienced senior co-workers and superiors.
- To equip the apprentice with various technical and non-technical skills to increase their marketability prior to starting a career in a more challenging construction industry environment.
- To assist the increasing of skilled workers in the nation’s construction industry and directly assisting the decreasing of unemployed rate within youths and graduates as well as the dependencies to foreign labours.
In short, the purpose of this programme is to match our graduate trainees with potential employers/companies that have met the CIDB Malaysia requirements and guidelines, and at the same time to assist employers/companies in recruiting skilled and competent local workers, that have fully met all the government requirements in order to serve in the nation’s construction industry.
Therefore, we WILL NO LONGER provide any information regarding our graduate trainees to any employers/companies EXCEPT those who take part in the CIDB Malaysia Construction Industry Apprenticeship Programme.
Thus, it is our pleasure to extend our offer to your establish organisation to take part in the respective programme by filling and returning the attached Borang Permohonan Penyertaan Majikan/Syarikat ke Program Perantisan Industri Pembinaan CIDB Malaysia via:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to +607-234 5808(attention Pn. Hamidah)
We highly encourage you to contact Pn. Hamidah Binti Lamat at +6010-547 9019 should you have any enquiries.
We wish to express our highest gratitude for your kind attention on this matter and the opportunities that you may offer to our respected graduate trainees.